Thursday 30 October 2008

3. No Comment

I've appeared in elaborate costume, in sly disguise, in heavenly nomenclature, in true metaphorical getup (GET UP), within and without these Instruments with which those with the power of Governance misunderstand exactly the arcane recordings and manufacture a news disguise to clumsily force order from chaos. [To play these holy records, carry a carved stick (as stylus) and create a turntable of your own imagining, to be designed and fabricated by spinning around on the spot, with giddiness and inspiration fused.] I wonder if even my intensive training could prepare me for this this this most distasteful control thought feeling?

It was all I could do to work an elaborate "No comment".



//with thanks to WSB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comment

Anonymous said...

ibid