Thursday 5 March 2009

9. Isn't She Pretty?

What resistance may the greying officers offer? To catch me, you'll have to see me first - I'm that blur that just passed you in the street in third-hand rags of impossible colour. I'm CCTV-see-through and I can't be pinned down at all. An untriangulable FM broadcaster. A surveilled-transparent blind-spot lingerer.

Have you explored this town's alleyways in the alivedead dark before dawn? Pay special attention to your pathway's acoustics, to the rectilinear playgrounds left deserted by scaffolders, to the humming elephant-machines kept (unprotesting but melancholic) in pens to serve man's needs, to the tiny scribbled nonsensical ravings of lonely men and women found between the cracks of the tiles in a freshly painted subway under an abandoned roundabout which lends silently sliding inertia to the nearby architecture. These things might be important.

A dance in the park before home as the world wakes up.

As I undress myself for bed, I feel like a music-box ballerina at the end of her twirl. There's sprites at play in everything, you know, if you look the right way.

4 comments:

Rn said...

Everthing intertwined ,interreferential ,interned referee preferential for reference by referer.

Imbibing embrocations concommiting salience .

is apophenia that which maryjane prohibitionists saught to describe in their propaganda film 'Refer Madness'

punemployment benefits disclaimant

j0hv said...

chemically-LED [at this point I recall a device introduced to me at a young age by a close friend. I'm not sure if I ever learned its name, but its mode of operation was simple; the on/off frequency of two red LEDs was controlled by a variable-resistance switch - one then closed one's eyes and held the diodes in front of one's eyes. At certain frequencies, some very interesting thoughts would inexorably develop. I believe it was originally developed for long-haul flights.] healing-promotion-continuation vibe?

Is it so prominent as to be fluorescent?

"punemployment benefits disclaimant" |-|4rt

neural > chemical?

Irene MonsonĂ­s said...

Hi STEVE!! It´s difficult to understand your words... in any case I continue trying!

What do you mean with stripes? I am devoid of undestanding, even with de dictionary...

steve said...

not stripes - sprites! creatures like fairies.